Monday, January 11, 2016

Serious Plans



Hailey has been making a lot of important decisions lately. She is making choices that I didn't make until I was out of high school. Words like "concurrent education" and "college credit" and "accelerated program" never even entered my mind when I was sixteen. In fact, getting an associates degree while enrolled in high school was unheard of in my day. Already Hailey has decided on a career, enrolled at Weber State, and is planning on EMT and CNA certifications so she can work while waiting to get accepted to a Radiology Program.

All the while Hailey is still having fun. She gets to drive the 2003 BMW to school and therefore has total freedom to be wherever she wants. When I'm curious, which is often, I locate her phone on google maps and she is always where she is supposed to be. Wow.




The very best news is that she doesn't have a boyfriend!  But she still goes to dances with her buddies and hangs out and plays co-ed soccer year round. I couldn't be happier. 


















Still, the most valuable thing I could ask for is that she is reliable and conscientious and I never have to worry about her. She helps me with Tanner and I know that he is safe in her care.






No comments: