Thursday, October 17, 2013

Inadvertant Punishment

When I go school shopping for Tanner I mainly guess on the sizes because he doesn't come with me to the stores. Taking Tanner shopping with me would be like releasing a Tazmanian Devil into polite society. There would be trouble and ain't nobody got time for that! Instead I bring clothes and shoes home and we try them on in a controlled environment where he can be himself (*see characteristics of Tasmanian Devil). The other day I tried some new boots on Tanner, tied them nice and tight and then forgot about it. The next morning when I got him up for school, I pulled off his blanket and there were his feet, firmly encased in his knew clunky boots. My poor little cub slept with his shoes on and probably didn't even know it.


*interesting factoid from Wikipedia*
A TAZMANIAN DEVIL is characterized by its stocky build, pungent odor, extremely loud and disturbing speech, keen sense of smell and ferocity when feeding.It has an exceedingly strong bite for it's size. A Tazmanian devil can eat up to 40% of it's own weight in 30 minutes.SEE ALSO: Tanner E.

No comments: