Monday, June 4, 2012

I Rode 100 Miles More Than You!

I love the first weekend of June.That's when we do our annual Girls Only bike ride through the green fields of Cache Valley.This time the air was warm and the farm smell was powerful. Fifty miles on a road bike wasn't all that bad, but then....I rode another fifty in my sleep. After the "real" ride I felt pretty good, went to bed and peddled all night long.

The absolute best part of the first weekend in June is that
when a bunch of gals get together the conversation is never
dull and laughter is plentiful. There is nothing better than
plentiful laughter especially when one of us comments on
how good the "Erotic Indian Food is". Uh, that would
be "Exotic Indian Food".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a good time. So glad you joined the fun. Never could keep up with you.