Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Sweet Sight !!


I've been looking forward to this moment for a month now....love the kids, but sure love to see them go to school.


After a summer of fun and hard work, I finally get some alone time to enjoy the things that I miss most.
1. Silence....shhhh, no electronic toys or TV please.
2. Grocery Shopping without Tanner
3. 2 hour naps....aaahh!
4. No more sweeping/vacuuming 3 times a day
5. Going to the Gym
6. Peace and Quiet, Quiet and Peace

What did I do the first week of school?
-- Went to the dentist
--Got the carpets cleaned
--Bought some clothes for ME
--Took a 3 hour nap
--Took a 2 hour nap
--Took another nap

Gotta Go...time for my nap.


4 comments:

Ed and Susan said...

SCHOOL BUS, KIDS IN LINE, WHAT A PICTURE. NOW IS THE TIME TO START CYCLING, GOLFING, BESIDES GOING TO THE FITNESS CENTER. WHEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE???

LOVE YA, MOM

Suzanne said...

For the next nine months pamper yourself, YOU DESERVE IT!!! AND let's go out to lunch at least monthly. It can be before you go to work or whenever. That would be way fun!

Kristi said...

Wendy,
You really are an incredible mom! Now it is time to relax and regroup for the next 9 months. Your blog is fun to read. Your family is awesome.

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Right when your life is beginning, mine is ending. I sure am glad you get to have some "me" time, when I am the one "babysitting" all your children. Enjoy your long lunches, peace, quite, naps, and workout sessions. But at least think of me once and a while.
Thank you.