Sunday, August 3, 2008

A FAMILY PROPOSAL

Imagine hanging out in this gigantic pool complete with waterfall,
shallow platforms, covered lounge chairs, fun kids club etc.


Aaaaaah!


The beach is 20 yards away, white sand, rocky tide pools,
sand castles, sea shells, long walks at sunset.

WANNA GO?????

As I was looking through my favorite trips, one struck me as being particularly fun....MEXICO at the Mayan Palace. This resort had the worlds most amazing pool, a white sandy beach nearby, a water park , beautiful landscaping and close to snorkeling, ruins and Playa del Carmen. Believe me, this place is even better than the "Sunset Resort" in Cancun. So.... I was thinking maybe we could commission Mom to transfer the timeshare to the "Mayan Palace", get 3 or 4 rooms and have a big family vacation for a week next year. How about Spring Break (whenever Easter Break is, or winter break (week before or after Christmas). This is a great place!! I want to share it with you all. MOM!!!-- your assignment is to check for availability at MAYAN PALACE- Costa Maya, for dates: March 30 - April 4th . This year or next year, let's do it!! What do you all think???

4 comments:

Ed and Susan said...

After looking at those pictures--sound like a great trip. December wouldn't work for Dad & I but everyone else could probably go. So maybe this should be a sibling and families trip . . .will check it out.

Suzanne said...

Checking out my dayplanner, it looks like I am available that week in April...or that week in December... or really any week in between. I keep telling Jason we have no vacations planned this year...nothing. The Mayan Palace seems just the right place for me. I'm in.

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Okay listen, I REALLY want to go but my Spring break is March 30th - April 3rd. Doesn't that sound like a better time to go? PLEASE!!!

jared said...

you all know Nanette and I can never pass up a chance to go on vacation. I am in. We will try and work with any dates as well.

i am so ready for a vacation.