Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just The Beginning....


I remember the good ol' days when Tanner's cute little head left
indentations in the sheet rock. I remember when Tanner's perfect
little noggin put concavities in the car door. I even recall the tender
bruises Tanner gave me on my shoulder when he was frustrated
with me. Those are all such yielding and delicate objects.

But now since Tanner is bigger and stronger he is choosing less
pliable objects to hit his head against. Damage to microwave: $300
Damage to Tanner: Nada

3 comments:

Casey Hyer Photography said...

maybe we could hire him out to take some people out with that head. $50 to head bunt someones teeth out, or $100 to break an arm.

I'm just saying....

Megan Lemon said...

Oh wow! Love that boy!

jared said...

next time i need demolition i will ask for his services. as pearl jam says "don't need a helmet, got a hard hard head"