Friday, January 27, 2012

There's Nothing Like a Hot Bath


There's nothing like a hot bath on a cold night. Better yet there's
nothing like the glow of candlelight, soft music, a good book and
some well deserved privacy to go with the hot bath. The problem
lies when Tanner hears the "tick", "tick", "tick " of the hot water
coursing through the pipes and then he knows what's happening.
He likes a hot bath also.
As I relish my precious alone time, I hear the sound of a hard
head hitting a solid wood door. That would be Tanner "telling"
me in no uncertain terms that he wants in. Therefore I can enjoy
my bath with unrelenting, maniacal screaming on the other side
of the door or I can give up my bath....Is there really a choice?



1 comment:

Casey Hyer Photography said...

tanner is such a romantic. This kid is so funny