Friday, April 22, 2011

I Have Three Children


Every once in a while I will work three nights in a row; which
means that I leave home at 3:00 pm and get home at 1:00 am.
I don't see the kids for three days. I must entrust the household
to my 51 year old babysitter, the eldest of my children.
While at work I check in with this babysitter at various intervals.

"What did you feed the kids for dinner?" I'll say.

"uhh, pancakes?" Dave replies.

"Did Tanner get a bath?" I'll say.

"Was I supposed to? You didn't tell me to, how am I
supposed to know?" Dave replies.

"Well, I haven't seen him in three days and he doesn't bathe
himself. I assume that since you take a shower daily that
you would know that Tanner also needs to be clean." I reply.

"uhhh, I guess." says my brilliant babysitter.

I think I'm paying him to much!!



No comments: