Friday, July 5, 2013

Super Heat

The one and only bad thing about summer is when it gets too hot to work outside. For me this hardly ever happens. For me heat is my best buddy. I love how the summer heat envelopes me after I walk out of an air conditioned building. I love being comfortable in a short sleeve shirt as I relax in the shade. I love working up a sweat while shaping up the yard.
This week I tried really hard to do the things that I love the most (yard beautification) but I couldn't tolerate the heat.With temperatures above 100 degrees I felt like a slow roasted chicken simmering in the oven. I was withering alongside my flowers.




 
 After putting 2 quarts of iced tea into my body
and having nothing come out, I decided to call
it quits.......instead I went inside and did the thing
I hate the worst.

No comments: