Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Girl's Night Out



Every Thursday night is Date Night or as I like to call it "get away from Tanner" night. Sometimes I need a "get away from Tanner AND Dave" night. Hailey understands exactly what I mean...sometimes girls just need some quiet conversation without Dad asking dumb questions.Thirteen year old girls have a lot to talk about and I, as a mom, want to hear it ALL. I want to talk about cute boys and mean girls and terrible teachers and fun friends and...boobs. Before long Hailey will be past this phase of her life and on to another chapter where my advise may not be so welcomed.


 

 Mother/Daughter Mani/Pedi (that's girl talk for "getting our nails done")


Next stop: Olive Garden (duh, where else) where we can chat some more over pasta.

No comments: