Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's All About Me


Dave told me that I wouldn't have anything to blog about if he
wasn't so easy to make fun of. It's true, Dave is a basketful of
absurdities. But maybe it's time to poke a little fun at myself.

Although I can never hope to compete with Dave's nutty nature,
I have my own irregular idiosyncracies:

~~I never completely finish my drink. I almost always
abandon a quarter inch of liquid at the bottom.
~~ I also never completely finish my meal. I leave behind something,
a piece of crust, a last bite, a perfectly good scrap.
~~I cannot tolerate certain sounds: clicking pens, smacking gum,
toe tapping, drumming/fiddling, whistling....I despise these things
with the bottom of my irritated heart!
~~I can't take a bath without bubbles (I don't like to see myself)
~~I can't eat just one piece of candy
~~I have to clean the kitchen BEFORE I cook
~~I never feel guilty for sleeping in...ever
~~I always do what I say I'll do, if I know I won't do it I never
say that I will
~~I'm jealous of how beautiful my sisters are
~~If I had one wish it would be the ability to go back in time
with the knowledge I have now
~~If I have one realization it is that I'm finally a grown-up

1 comment:

Ed and Susan said...

I love your idiosyncracies