Tuesday, November 2, 2010

There Goes The Neighborhood

On Halloween a hobo child camped out on my front steps.
She looked so pathetic that I gave her a piece of candy and
sent her on her way. The next thing I know she's begging
all over the neighborhood. Later, following a rain storm,
she knocked on my door again looking a little soggy and
cold. So I took her in, gave her a bath and discovered
that the hobo was actually my daughter!


Featuring Dave's new graveyard attraction...handmade
gravestones with catchy epitaphs. I had to make sure
he didn't go to political.


Dave's proudest achievement, however, is his vomiting pumpkin.

4 comments:

Alisa Hosenfeld Hyer said...

I wish I would have seen your house in real life. You guys went all out, and it looks awesome!! Next year I think you'll need to throw a party.

Ed and Susan said...

Yeh a Party . . .we'll come!

Jason Poulsen said...

Poor Hopey Change....so sad to see him die at such a young age too.....but to be honest I thought he was F.O.S. most of the time anyway ;)

Matt said...

Nice post! Dave looks like a hip beat poet in that last photo. Well, except for the puking pumpkin part.