Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fresh Powder in April

Just when I'm ready for spring, dad calls for the annual Park City Ski
Day. So I sweep the cobwebs hanging from my skis, make sure there
is no mouse nest in my ski boot and hunt around for my ski poles.

Nearly everyone makes their way to Park City where there is
more than a foot of new, fresh, light, beautiful powder. The kids
ski in and out of the trees making fresh tracks. When they fall,
snow clings to their hats and goggles. It is a bright and warm day
as we all go down the same run at the same time.

Some of us go fast, some of us go slow.


Some of us stop to rest


Some of us stop to pose for a photo


Everyone in this picture is FAMILY. WOW.

1 comment:

Ed and Susan said...

GREAT PICTURES!. Thanks for posting them. You neglected to mention I babysat lodge and some of the grandkids who don't ski

Poor Mom!