Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Perfect Storm

It is a perfect Utah winter day. The flakes are big and fluffy, coming straight down out of the invisible sky. The snow is accumulating quickly, there's almost a foot already. The sounds of snow-blowers are muffled as the snow settles thick on the ground. Then all of a sudden a high pitch squeal echoes throughout the cul-de-sac. The neighbors are thinking, "Tanner must be outside". And there he is, trudging and tripping in the deep cover, throwing his hat and gloves aside.
I don't need no stinkin' gloves!!




I don't need no stinkin' coat either!

And I definitely don't need these stinkin' snow pants!


What, you never seen no one take off their clothes in the middle of a blizzard before?

7 comments:

Marco Costa said...

Very nice blog! congratulations!

Ed and Susan said...

What great pictures of Tanner and Hailey. Tanner shedding his gloves, hat, clothes . . . gives us such a chuckle. Davis County is getting more than it's fair share of snow this year. . . we barely got more than 4 inches.

Nanette said...

that's awesome! He's way tougher than I am!

Suzanne said...

SOOOO CUTE!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

He is so funny! He definitely makes the ordinary unique.

Casey Hyer Photography said...

p.s. I LOVE the top two photos. I really don't like winter but these photos make me want to go play in the snow.

Kristi said...

Sooooo Fun! Love playing in the snow but I must say I could never strip down in the blizzard. I would freeze to death. Thanks for the curse on my snowboarder friend. :)