Sunday, June 15, 2008

So... do you really want to see our China pictures??


The Emperor Ca Ching Dave
and Empress Hot Dang Wendy
The Great Wall of China
The Terra- Cotta Warriors ( Most important archeological find of 20th century)
Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City




Not trying to brag or anything...but we just got back from a trip which ranks in the top 3!! CHINA amazed us with it's fascinating and amazing history but it also surprised us with its affluence and cutting edge architecture. Hey! where are all the communists?

4 comments:

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Awesome start Wendy! I always love reading what you have to say about your family. You know just how to describe them and you have a definite way with words. Can't wait to see more postings!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

I love the pictures! Especially the top one of you guys all decked out. Dave looks like he really fits in! I never thought I was very interested in going to China but I'm getting intrigued. I also love the preview of what's to come . . . I'm hooked!

Nanette said...

Love the picture of Dave in a dress! You guys could have been royalty.....

Ed and Susan said...

Loved your blog. Especially your comments about your family. Delightful. Loved the pictures (I haven't yet seen) of China. So glad you were able to go.

Luv,
Mom